Barron's SAT: 29th Revised edition
This completely revised edition will help students prepare and succeed on the new SAT. This guide reflects all of the question types that have appeared on the new SAT that was administered for the first time in Spring 2016.
- A diagnostic test and four full-length practice tests with all questions answered and explained
- An overview of the SAT, an explanation of the test's scoring method, and study advice
- Test-taking tactics for the exam as a whole, and special strategies for each part of the test
- Subject reviews covering all of the sections on the test
- Detailed instruction in writing the SAT essay, and more
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS AND VOCABULARY: Students who purchase this book will also get FREE access to two additional full-length online SAT tests with all questions answered and explained, as well as Barron's extensive vocabulary list in flash card format.