Chicken DIY: 20 Fun-to-Make Projects for Happy and Healthy Chickens
The popularity of egg-laying chickens is on the rise. Sustainable and fun, raising chickens is one of the most interesting and rewarding backyard hobbies you can find. In Chicken DIY, aspiring chicken farmers will find creative plans and easy-to-follow construction tips for making a safe and healthy environment for their fine-feathered friends. Veteran farmers and poultry enthusiasts Samantha and Daniel Johnson provide complete and easy-to-follow instructions for 20 essential projects, from coops and feeders to runs, ramps, roosts, and incubators. Clear step-by-step colour photographs guide the reader through each hands-on project.
Inside Chicken DIY:
- How to prepare and build a safe and healthy environment for your backyard flock
- 20 hands-on projects for chicken coops, roosts, runs, ramps, feeders, waterers, nest boxes, egg incubators, and more
- Clear step-by-step colour photographs
- Overview of the basic tools and skills needed to complete each project
- Complete, thorough, and easy-to-follow instructions.