Tuttle Health & Fitness Basic Series
Qigong Basics: The Basic Poses and Routines you Need to be Healthy and Relaxed
Paperback | Oct 2018 | Tuttle Publishing | 9780804847582 | 192pp | 228x152mm | GEN | AUD$16.99
Qigong Basics teaches you all the fundamentals of this ancient Chinese wellness discipline in a clear and easy-to-understand manner! This introductory book contains the following vital information:
- The origins of Qigong—its philosophy, history, and different styles
- How to find a teacher and a class that are right for you
- Getting ready for your first class—what happens in a Qigong class?
- The essential elements—breathing, stances, grounding and expansions
- How to complement your Qigong training with meditation and qi exercises
- Powerful ways to promote health and well-being through specific sequences
- Resources to help you develop your knowledge and understanding of Qigong
Whether you're just getting started, or you've already been training for a year or two, Qigong Basics offers an easy to read, and yet comprehensive introduction to the sport.